TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- In these Conditions the following expressions shall have the meanings set opposite them:
- “the Company” Marco Goncalves Electrical Fittings and Fixtures Services LLC, trading as AMPtech, as per registered trademark in the United Arab Emirates, shall include its Directors, employees and contractors. “the Customer” the person whose name is specified on the order form and shall include any person for whom the Works are to be carried out at the Customer’s request.
- “the Customer’s Premises’ means any place at which the Works are to be carried out at the Customer’s request, “the Price” shall mean the Price of the deliverables as specified on the order form or invoice.
- “the Works” shall mean the supply and installation at the Customer’s Premises of the goods described on the order form or invoice.
- These are the Company (“we” “our” “us”) standard Terms and Conditions which will apply to every contract when the Customer (“you”) engage us (the Company) to perform services. When providing our services, we may also need to supply product/s.
- Any reference in these Conditions to the masculine shall include the feminine and neuter and any reference to the singular shall include the plural and vice versa in each case.
- Clause headings are for ease of reference only
- The Company reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions from time to time at their discretion. Any changes made in such revision take immediate effect
- Marco Goncalves Electrical Fittings & Fixtures Services LLC maintains the http://amptechservices.com Website (“Site”)
- We accept payment by Visa or Mastercard debit and credit cards in AED for our services.
- We will not trade with or provide any services to OFAC and sanctioned countries
- Customer using the website who are Minor /under the age of 18 shall not register as a User of the website and shall not transact on or use the website
- Cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules
- The Customer/User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his/her own account
- The displayed price and currency selected by you, will be the same price and currency charged to the Card and printed on the Transaction Receipt.
- The Company accepts payment by Visa or Mastercard debit and credit cards in AED for its services.
- All refunds will be made onto the original mode of payment.
BASIS OF SUPPLY
- Subject to the Conditions contained herein, the Customer agrees to purchase, and the Company agrees to carry out the Works at the Customer’s Premises in accordance with any written quotation and/or specification of the Company
- The Company represents and warrants that the Company has all the necessary skills, knowledge, experience and expertise to perform the services and will perform the service in a proper and competent manner.
- The Company holds all necessary licences, insurances and permits required in order to allow the Company to perform the services. Where there are any applicable industry standards and codes, they will at all times be complied with by the Company.
- No order shall be deemed to be accepted by the Company unless and until confirmed in writing by the Company and the agreement shall at all times prior to the commencement of the Works be subject to:
- the receipt of payment as invoiced by the Company
- acknowledgement or acceptance of our terms and conditions
- The Company’s employees and/or agents are not authorised to make any representations concerning the Works unless confirmed in writing by the Company.
- Except where the Customer relies on the Company’s written advice, it is the Customer’s responsibility to satisfy himself as to the suitability of the Works for his needs.
- The Contractor will provide all equipment and all materials as may be necessary to properly and efficiently perform the service. Unless otherwise agreed in writing
CONSENTS AND ACCESS
- The Customer shall at his own expense obtain all necessary consents for the Works, including (without limitation) building regulation and planning consents, consents from neighbours and *umpires.
- The Customer shall give the Company safe and unobstructed access to the Customer’s Premises for the purposes of carrying out the Works and any other obligation of the Company under this Agreement. The Company will carry out the Works during its normal working hours but may on reasonable notice, require the Customer to provide access at other times
- The Customer shall:
- provide the Company’s personnel with adequate working space and facilities; and
- protect, take-up or remove in time to allow the Company to carry out the Work any furnishings including, without limitation, curtains, carpets and furniture.
- The Company will take all reasonable care in carrying out the Works but accepts no responsibility for damage to internal or external decorations, nor does the Company undertake to decorate or match any interior or exterior finishes.
- Any variations or additions to the Works shall be charged for in addition to the Price.
- The Customer will ensure that the Contractor has free and unimpeded access to the place in which the services are to take place and that the Customer will do all things to ensure that the Company is not delayed by matters within the control of the Customer.
- The Customer accepts that the Company has the right to impose stand down charges and recover additional costs incurred where work is delayed by reason not in the control of the Company and where the Company is unable to reasonably reschedule services
DELIVERY AND INSTALLATION
- Where the Works are to be carried out by any date specified by the Company or the Customer, such date is to be treated as an estimate only and the Company does not guarantee that the Works will be carried out by such date, or accept any liability for failure to meet the date.
- If an event occurs that is beyond the reasonable control of the Contractor which:
- prevents the Contractor from performing the service on or by the date agreed, the Company will immediately notify the Customer and give an estimate of the time for completion of the service.
- The Company will, upon completion of the Works, remove from the Customer’s Premises all rubbish and debris arising from the Works and dispose of the goods in accordance of UAE law.
- If the Customer requires a variation to the service, the Company will provide a quotation for performing the service as varied for which an additional sum will be added to the price if accepted by the Customer. If the Customer does not accept the quotation, the Company is not obliged to carry out the variation.
- Customer acceptance of the variation will be by means of either issuing a purchase order referencing the variation quotation or by signing and stating the Customer’s agreement to the quotation and returning it to the Company. The Company reserves the right to decline or; will not undertake any requested variation until and after written agreement as detailed above is provided
- The Company will ensure that at all times in performing the service it uses safe and proper procedures and practices and that all its employees are properly trained and supervised and observe all proper safety practices. Where protective equipment, materials or clothing are required these will be provided by the Company and the Company will ensure that these are used at all relevant times.
- All Works carried out on the Customers premises must adhere to UAE regulations as specified in full by the Department of Electricity and Water Authority (DEWA).
- The Company will not be held liable under any circumstances for prior unlawful or unsatisfactory workmanship carried out by previous third-party suppliers, company’s or contractors that has not fully complied to regulations and standards stipulated by DEWA with regards to prescribed zones.
CHARGES AND PAYMENTS
- Unless he has already paid it, the Customer shall immediately pay to the Company 50% of the total invoice amount shown on the order form to secure and schedule services, full payment will be required prior to commencement of any onsite Works.
- Unless otherwise stated charges include delivery of the goods to the Customer’s Premises.
- A quote provided by the Company will remain valid for 21 (twenty-one) days unless otherwise expressly stated. On expiry of that period, if the Customer wishes to proceed a quote revision will need to be provided prior to the Company undertaking the service.
- The Customer will pay the Company’s fee in accordance with the Terms of the Contractor’s quotation or as defined in quotation.
- The Company will issue a tax invoice for the service setting out the service performed, including any variation, the date the service was performed and by whom. The tax invoice will also separately identify all expenses. This tax invoice will include the final price for the services performed and any goods provided, this price may vary from the quoted price if authorised variations have been agreed to during the execution of the services.
- Payment of the Company’s tax invoice must be made in any of the following manner: Credit card, POS, cheque, electronic transfer to the Company’s bank account or Cash.
- In no circumstances prior to full payment being received by us will the any equipment, materials and/or services supplied by the us be deemed to be a fixture.
- Emergency and Maintenance call outs will be subject to a minimum call out fee which only covers the Customer for the first hour’s labour. This includes 1 (one) or more qualified employee supplied by the Company, depending on the nature of the service required. Additional hours will be chargeable alongside all fixtures and fittings and will be subject to prior approval by the Customer prior to the commencement of the Works.
- Once the payment is made, the confirmation notice will be sent to the client via email, sms within 24 hours of receipt of payment
Refund & Cancellation Policy
- Once payment has been confirmed by the company the client has (24) twenty four hours in which to notify the company of any appointment cancellation . Otherwise the cancellation fee of 1 call out (min of AED 200) will be charged. In case you have not informed us that you prefer to cancel/reschedule the appointment, the full invoice amount will still be due.
- The Website user will receive payment confirmation by email on the email address given at the time of order. The confirmation will be sent by the Company after the payment has been processed as soon as practically possible.
- The Company will attempt to compensate the losses and will do this on a “best effort” basis however does NOT in any way guarantee that any compensation is paid to the user or that the user is refunded for the service cost.
- The Company may at its own discretion decide to partially or fully refund a user of the Website.
- All materials/supply/stock ordered by AMPtech electrical services on behalf of the client/s job specification cannot form part of the refund.
- AMPtech Electrical Services will NOT be held liable for any looses incurred due to cancellation of the order.
- Refunds will be made onto the original mode of payment. Please allow for up to (45) forty five days for the refund transfer to be completed.
- If you need to cancel/ postpone your appointment, 24 hours’ notice needs to be provided in advance in order to avoid any cancellation charges. Failing to do so will be charged as per company’s policy.
- If an appointment has been agreed between the Company and the Client only by mutual agreement can the appointment be rescheduled at no loss to the Client;
- The Company can NOT be held liable for any loss /negligence on behalf of the client.
OWNERSHIP AND RISK
- Any goods to be installed as part of the Works delivered to the Customer’s Premises (or Premises to which such goods are delivered at the Customer’s request) shall from the time of delivery be at the Customer’s risk, whether or not installed, except as regards loss or damage caused by the negligence of the Company
- If the Company is delayed in or prevented from carrying out the ‘Works by any date specified under sub-clauses due to any delay or default of the Customer. the Company may (in addition to any other remedies) on written notice to the Customer, add to the charges a reasonable sum in respect of any additional costs thereby incurred.
- Notwithstanding that the Works have been handed over and stand at the Customer’s risk ownership of the Works shall not pass to the Customer until payment of the Company’s charges in full.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- In no circumstances, shall the Company be liable in contract, tort (including negligence, nuisance and/or breach of statutory duty) or otherwise for loss (Whether direct or indirect) of profits, business or anticipated savings, or for any economic or consequential loss whatsoever.
- The Company does not exclude liability for death or personal injury attributable to negligence.
- The Company does not exclude liability for loss of, or damage to, property directly resulting from the Company’s breach of this Agreement, but the Company’s liability for such loss or damage shall be exempt from all charges in respect of any one incident or series of incidents whether related or unrelated in any period of 3 (three) months.
- The Company will make good by rectification, repair or replacement or at its option by the supply of replacement parts, faults or defects which, under proper use, appear in the Works within the period of one year (unless otherwise specified in writing) after the Works have been accepted or deemed to have been accepted and arise solely from faulty material or workmanship or faulty design (other than a design made, furnished or specified by the Customer) provided that:
- The Works have been properly kept, used and maintained in strict accordance with the manufacturer’s or the Company’s instructions, if any, and have not been modified except with the Company’s prior consent;
- the fault is not due to accidental or wilful damage; fair wear and tear, interference with the Works by the Customer or a third party;
- the Customer makes no further use of the Works after the defect has been or ought to have been discovered.
- The Company’s guarantee shall be conditional upon:
- All monies due to the Company under this Agreement or any associated credit sales agreement having been paid when due; and
- The production by the Customer of the Company’s order form as record of the Customer’s order.
- All guarantee work will be carried out during normal working hours
- Without prejudice to other rights the Company shall have the right to terminate this Agreement forthwith at any time and to claim for any resulting losses or expenses if the Customer:
- is in breach of any obligation under this Agreement and fails to remedy the breach within 21 days of notice requiring him to do so; or
- has a receiving order in bankruptcy made against him or seeks or agrees any arrangement with creditors or being a company has a receiver manager or administrator appointed over any of its undertaking or assets or enters into liquidation (other than a member’s voluntary liquidation).
- In the event of the Company becoming entitled to terminate this Agreement the Company will be entitled (in addition to the payment of charges otherwise outstanding under the terms of this Agreement) to the payment of all sums payable in respect of any breach by the Customer of the terms of this Agreement and all expenses and legal fees incurred in enforcing the Company’s rights under this Agreement.
ASSIGNMENT AND SUB-CONTRACTING
- This Agreement is personal to the Customer and the Customer shall not at any time assign pledge, mortgage, transfer or otherwise dispose in whole or in part of any or all rights under this Agreement except as expressly allowed by the terms of this Agreement. The Company may at any time assign, pledge, mortgage, transfer of otherwise dispose in which or in part all rights under this Agreement and shall have the right to sub-contract or delegate the performance of its obligations arising under this Agreement without the prior consent of the Customer
- The Company may use sub-contractors to provide some of the service. In such circumstances, the Company will ensure that:
- the sub-contractors so engaged are suitably qualified, hold all necessary licences and are otherwise able to perform the service in a proper and workman-like manner;
- the sub-contractors so engaged, do not by act or omission do or not do anything that would, if done or not done by the Company be a breach any of these terms;
- the sub-contractors so engaged have current or necessary insurances.
- The Company is solely responsible for all fees payable to sub-contractors.
- The Customer acknowledges that without prejudice to liability for fraudulent misrepresentation, this document contains the entire terms of the Agreement and supersedes all prior oral or written communications No variation of them: terms shall have effect unless agreed in writing by the Company and the Customer. These terms shall not be replaced he any terms proposed by the Customer
- Once these Terms and Conditions are accepted they are irrevocable and cannot be amended without the written consent of the Company.
- In the event there is more than one party as a Customer to these Terms and Conditions, all Customers will be jointly liable for these Terms and Conditions.
- Should the Customer cancel the engagement of the Company after it has been accepted, the Customer agrees they may be held liable for any reasonable costs incurred by the Company in relation to the provision of the services and/or provision of products up to the point of cancellation including but not limited to restocking fees, non-recoverable freight charges, cost of permits and approvals, design and drafting expenses and labour
- The Customer will ensure that, if the service is to be performed on the Customer’s property, the Customer is authorised to occupy those premises and obtain the service
- The Customer will ensure that if the service is to be performed on the Customer’s property, that at all times the property is safe and that all facilities provided by the Customer for the purposes of enabling the service to be performed are also safe. The Customer is responsible for ensuring that the Company has access to a reasonable quantity of potable water for drinking and hygiene purposes.
LIMITATION ON WARRANTY
- The Company warrants that all the service it performs including any product it supplies as part of the service will be fit for its intended purpose, will be capable of being used by the Customer for its intended purpose and will perform in accordance within its applicable specifications (if any).
- All statutory warranties that can be lawfully excluded are hereby expressly excluded.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Company is not liable for negligence or otherwise to any person including the Customer for any loss or damage including consequential loss suffered or incurred in relation to the Company’s service or products supplied.
- It is agreed by the Parties that these Terms and Conditions will be construed in accordance with the Law of United Arab Emirates and each Party covenants that it submits to the jurisdiction of the Courts of the UAE for the resolution of any dispute under the Agreement.
- The Customer shall be held liable for any breach of these terms where the breach arises from an act of God, war, natural disaster, terrorism or any other event beyond the reasonable control of either party.
- The Company shall not be liable for any failure to comply with the obligations of this Agreement where the failure is due to circumstances beyond the Company’s reasonable control, including, without limitation, Act of God, war, civil disturbance, flood, lightning or fire; industrial action or lockouts; the act or omission of Government or any agency thereof; a failure or delay attributable to any electricity or telecommunications network; the act or omission of any party for whom the Company is not responsible.
- INFORMATION GATHERED BY WWW.AMPTECHSERVICES.COM. This is WWW.AMPTECHSERVICES.COM’s
- AMPTECHSERVICES.COM collects certain anonymous data regarding the usage of the website. This information does not personally identify users, by itself or in combination with other information, and is gathered to improve the performance of the website. The anonymous data collected by the AMPTECHSERVICES.COM website can include information such as the type of browser you are using, and the length of the visit to the website. You may also be asked to provide personally identifiable information on the AMPTECHSERVICES.COM website, which may include your name, address, telephone number and e-mail address. This information can be gathered when feedback or e-mails are sent to WWW.AMPTECHSERVICES.COM, when you register for services, or make purchases via the website. In all such cases you have the option of providing us with personally identifiable information.
Use and disclosure of information
- Except as otherwise stated below, we do not sell, trade or rent your personally identifiable information collected on the site to others. The information collected by our site is used to process orders, to keep you informed about your order status, to notify you of products or special offers that may be of interest to you, and for statistical purposes for improving our site. We will disclose your Delivery information to third parties for order tracking purposes or process your check or money order, as appropriate, fill your order, improve the functionality of our site, perform statistical and data analyses deliver your order and deliver promotional emails to you from us. For example, we must release your mailing address information to the delivery service to deliver products that you ordered.
- All credit/debit cards’ details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties
- Cookies are small bits of data cached in a user’s browser. AMPTECHSERVICES.COM utilizes cookies to determine whether or not you have visited the home page in the past. However, no other user information is gathered.
- AMPTECHSERVICES.COM may use non-personal “aggregated data” to enhance the operation of our website or analyze interest in the areas of our website. Additionally, if you provide AMPTECHSERVICES.COM with content for publishing or feedback, we may publish your user name or other identifying data with your permission.
- AMPTECHSERVICES.COM may also disclose personally identifiable information in order to respond to a subpoena, court order or other such request. AMPTECHSERVICES.COM may also provide such personally identifiable information in response to a law enforcement agency request or as otherwise required by law. Your personally identifiable information may be provided to a party if AMPTECHSERVICES.COM files for bankruptcy, or there is a transfer of the assets or ownership of AMPTECHSERVICES.COM in connection with proposed or consummated corporate reorganizations, such as mergers or acquisitions.
- AMPTECHSERVICES.COM takes appropriate steps to ensure data privacy and security including through various hardware and software methodologies. However, AMPTECHSERVICES.COM cannot guarantee the security of any information that is disclosed online.
- AMPTECHSERVICES.COM is not responsible for the privacy policies of websites to which it links. If you provide any information to such third parties different rules regarding the collection and use of your personal information may apply. We strongly suggest you review such third party’s privacy policies before providing any data to them. We are not responsible for the policies or practices of third parties. Please be aware that our sites may contain links to other sites on the Internet that are owned and operated by third parties. The information practices of those Web sites linked to our site is not covered by this Policy. These other sites may send their own cookies or clear GIFs to users, collect data or solicit personally identifiable information. We cannot control this collection of information. You should contact these entities directly if you have any questions about their use of the information that they collect.
- AMPTECHSERVICES.COM does not knowingly collect personal information from minors under the age of 18. Minors are not permitted to use the AMPTECHSERVICES.COM website or services, and AMPTECHSERVICES.COM requests that minors under the age of 18 not submit any personal information to the website. Since information regarding minors under the age of 18 is not collected, AMPTECHSERVICES.COM does not knowingly distribute personal information regarding minors under the age of 18.
Correction and Updates
- If you wish to modify or update any information AMPTECHSERVICES.COM has received, please contact info@AMPTECHSERVICES.COM.
- WWW.AMPTECHSERVICES.COM. The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions would be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore, the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections in order to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted”.